Friday, November 21, 2014

CONSISTENCY OVER TIME = AMAZING RESULTS


Hey Ya'll. I am blogging today about the progress my awesome Hubs and I have made since you last heard from me. I am beaming with pride and excitement over his results. (Even more so than mine). I don't have a lot to say necessarily because the pictures speak for themselves. (I also believe Actions speak louder than words...hard lesson I have had to learn after losing, gaining, and losing again.) What I do want to say and believe with all my heart is this...Consistency over time = Amazing Results! ( I stole that from one of the trainers on my AdvoCare workout DVD's.

We traveled to New Orleans for a fun Birthday Weekend the end of September and to Biloxi, MS for a work conference in October. We celebrated 5 birthdays. Survived Halloween without eating a Reese's. Went to the movies and out to eat several times. Purchased a new car...Oh like you don't stress eat when you sign your life away for a vehicle.  We lived our lives, but as we lived we CONSISTENTLY worked out and made better choices. And...we did this TOGETHER! We decided to get on the same page on what we wanted out of life and what we were willing to do to get it. We have supported each other, encouraged, whined, cried (a little), and pushed when one of us didn't think we could keep going. Success is a by-product of that. As we are getting ready for Thanksgiving break I have to say I am so thankful for my husband. For the life he has chosen to take back and for holding my hand and taking me with him.


PROGRESS FOR CHAD 90 DAYS WITH ADVOCARE

TOTAL WEIGHT LOSS 52.6 LBS
TOTAL INCH LOSS 32 TOTAL BODY INCHES









MY PROGRESS 115 DAYS WITH ADVOCARE

TOTAL WEIGHT LOSS 35 LBS
TOTAL INCH LOSS 20.5 TOTAL BODY INCHES



TOGETHER WE LOST 87.6 LBS AND 52.50 TOTAL BODY INCHES IN 90-115 DAYS WITH ADVOCARE. REAL LIFE RESULTS! 
If you are ready to get results don't wait until tomorrow. Don't wait until after the Holidays. Today is the day.



Today starts the first day of our Thanksgiving break. Thank you SO MUCH MS Dept of Ed for your perfect timing. I think they know that all school district employees must have a Thanksgiving break or they would all run out screaming and never come back! I can't wait to get my house all cleaned, light some cinnamon candles, and put up my tree. Okay trees. There will be lots of Christmas movie watching, snuggling in PJ's, and precious time spent with my boys over the next week. Chad and I are not done. We are on a mission. Thankful I am married to Superman because I definitely need rescuing from time to time.

From this GIRL and her THREE amazing GUYS...HAPPY THANKSGIVING!


1 comment:

  1. I love that line about superman because I feel the same exact way!! I definitely have my SUPER man!! I've been on a mission as well. Doctor's orders. It's sad when it gets to that point. Congrats on your success. The challenge is in the back of my mind. I have having a rough time coming off of that dollar. :) Cleaning eating and cutting the crap has worked well so far. You both look great! Chad doesn't like the same person. Not that he was ever bad looking (did I stick my foot in my mouth) Great job!! Perseverance is key. The death crawl from Facing the Giants gets my attention for sure.

    ReplyDelete