Friday, August 23, 2013

GAME DAY GLAM


Judith March has the best selection of cute unique Game Day dresses around! These are some of my favorite finds, and wish list items to show off that PHILLY TORNADO PRIDE!
In honor of kicking off football season, over the next few weeks I am going share my favorite "Game Day Glam" pieces. I will also throw in some pieces that will never be in my closet, but would make some of my friends very happy, like purple and geauxld for example. Game day in the South means something totally different for us girls. We love our football, and we love to look cute watching it! 

I had to start of with black and red, with some white mixed in. It is my favorite color combination and I have to stop myself at times from buying black and red because my closet is full of it. Probably because I can interchange a lot of the hounds tooth pieces between Philadelphia Tornadoes and Alabama. For this post though, it's all about the "Black and Red Wagon". Judith march is my absolute favorite when
it comes to finding that perfect game day dress. See, High School football weather in the south can range from 98 degrees at the beginning of the season to 40 degrees by the end of the season, depending on how far we make it into the play-offs (which we have done for several years in a row). Sometimes I do like to change it up and go for black and white with red accessories. Dresses are perfect for the start of the season.  I mainly showed you dresses above so I also want to throw in a few of my favorite top styles I have found that are perfect for when it's hot at kick-off but cooler at the 2:00 minute warning. 

Sleeveless bow back tank  is super cute with red or white skinny jeans. Red skinny jeans with white or black bow back 3/4 length top is great for October games. Red off the shoulder, strapless top with black skinny jeans is perfect for September through October games.
All of these pieces mix and match so nicely with skirts, shorts, capri's, or pants. Endless possibilities!
Of course you will always want to throw in a cute necklace, earrings, and a couple bracelets that coordinate, but this is a fairly simple way to be Game Day Glamorous at your next Philly Football Game!

Happy FOOTBALL SEASON KICK-OFF!

Roll Tornadoes


TOO CUTE NOT TO SHARE BELOW!!!

Philly Game Day Finds at Glitz and Glamour:





























Philly Game Day Finds at Jewelry Just 4 Fun:



Philly Game Day Find at Rugged Bliss:


No comments:

Post a Comment