Monday, August 26, 2013

SEC LOVE


COLLEGE GAME DAY GLAM

In the South we love college football, we love tailgating, we love game day, we love, love, love the SEC! In honor of college football kick-off weekend I have picked my top three favorite game day/tailgate finds for a couple of SEC teams. Most of these outfits or a combination of them can be found at the shops I have listed in my Fashion File. You should always be ready for game day, game day glamorous!

ALABAMA
What can I say, BAMA has my heart. I am slightly obsessed with houndstooth. I just can't help myself. It's in my blood! 
ROLL TIDE ROLL!

MISSISSIPPI STATE
My favorite Mississippi team has some of the cutest game day finds around! 
Maroon, White, Maroon, White! 

LSU
I only did this one for my sweet, die-hard LSU, fashion savy, mommy-of-three friend Margaret. 
Geaux Tigers!

OLE MISS
I am not an OLE MISS fan at all BUT I have to admit that these are some of my most favorite dresses and color combos! Hotty Toddy! 

SOUTHERN MISS
Okay first of all, I know that USM is not part of the SEC, but I had to give USM some love for my EAGLE girls! 

JUDITH MARCH COLLEGE
GAME DAY TANKS

No comments:

Post a Comment