Tuesday, August 27, 2013

TALK TO ME TUESDAY

I am being brave, I am sharing my story. This is my blog, about me, my life. I realize that I am not a fashion marketing major, I don't own my own business, I am not a personal trainer, a nutritionist, or an authority on anything else that I share on this blog. This blog is about me, things I love, things I do, people I share my life with. The blood, sweat, so much sweat, tears, lots of tears, I have shed over the last few years struggling to lose weight and change my lifestyle. I am an open book, what you see it what you get. That must be where Landon gets it from. What kind of example am I setting for my kids if I am not confident in who I am and whose I am. I have an amazing opportunity to share my story with all kinds of people from all walks of life through this blog. First and foremost, my prayer is that they read my testimony. Ultimately, all that matters in this life is that we choose to accept Jesus Christ as our Savior and work to further His Kingdom. Secondly, I hope that they are inspired by my weight-loss story, and can see that anything is possible with hard work and dedication to a goal. Third, I hope they have some fun. Life is too short to not enjoy yourself. I love to laugh, that's the main reason I love my husband. If he wasn't so funny he would be in trouble all the time! Just kidding Chad. I love you with all my heart. Just had this on my mind this afternoon and found these quotes. Keep coming back for "Talk To Me Tuesday" motivational quotes and encouraging words! 

#truestory

#i<3batman

No comments:

Post a Comment