Saturday, September 7, 2013

GAME DAY GLAM


WHO DAT NATION! 



In honor of the New Orleans Saints season opener I wanted to show you some of my favorite Game Day Glam looks for Rocking the Super Dome! I literally hung my body and a portion of the jersey I had on my body over the banister for Drew's signature at the last game we went to (2010).


 The boys hung their bodies over for and handshake and a signature as well. David Thomas had thrown the boys his gloves so Drew signed those too! If it wouldn't have washed off I am pretty sure we would have let him sign our bodies!

We love us some Drew Brees! 


 Family of Who Datter's! Look how little they were. Oh my word my babies have grown. I have shrunk! Yay me! I was using the "stick a kid in front of me" method here:) Lol, look at their little faces though. Awesome memories!


We play the dirty birds from Atlanta, YUCK! Needless to say the hubs is PUMPED about the game Sunday and about seeing Sean Payton back in action! GEAUX SAINTS! 



Yesterday was Hillbilly Day. Now when I think of Hillbilly I think of The Beverly Hillbillies.
 
Ellie May is about as far into this dress up day as I am willing to go. 


My country boys on the other hand ate this up!





#OOTD #GameDayGlam #PhillyvsNC #RivalryWeek
Black and white chevron maxi with black and silver bubble earrings from Jewelry Just 4 Fun. Black and silver Lily &Laura Bracelets from Glitz & Glamour. Black gladiator sandals by Micheal Antonis from Shoe Station. 

Me and My Philly Sweetie at the game last night. He does an amazing job giving play by play info to all of our Philadelphia Facebook Fans! 



Last night was the is the big game. Philadelphia faced off in a game against our cross-town rival Neshoba Central. It was hot, humid, and so crowded. We won 41-0, but most importantly it was a great game and everyone showed a tremendous amount of sportsmanship and respect. Looks like the tradition will continue! 


Prayers for #15 for the Tornadoes. Malek was injured last night. Praying for healing and speedy recovery! 

ROLL TORNADOES!



SNEAK PEEK:
Plus Size Fall Fashion Preview
So many of my sweet friends want to know where I shop now and were I shopped prior to losing weight. I recieved a catalog from one of my favorite plus size shops in the mail this morning and absolutely LOVED some of their fall fashion pieces. I wanted to share them with you. I will be doing a Fall Fashion Post soon and will include more info on where to find amazing pieces for all sizes.

Fall Fashion It List by Lane Bryant

No comments:

Post a Comment