Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Workin' Girl Wednesday

It's HUMPDAAAAAAYYYYY! Thank goodness, this has been the longest week already and it just started yesterday! This is going to be short and sweet because I am pushed for time today. I managed to run/walk yesterday for 25 minutes almost 2 miles on my quest to workout 5 days a week (for at least 20-25 min), YAY ME. The real test will be Friday morning when I am going to have to force myself to get up and do Shred 1 from the Can You 24 series at 5:30 a.m. I am really trying to pump myself up for this. I wouldn't hold my breath if I were you. As soon as I finish typing this I am going to do the Sculpt 1 video from the Can You 24 work-out series. Kelly Ripa arms people, Kelly Ripa arms. 

It is still spirit week at PHS and today was Western Day.  I love having an office in the High School because I really get to participate and interact with the kids. There have been lots of smiles in those hallways this week. We had some of the cutest little cow pokes at the Elementary and the High School really did this day up big! We are in Neshoba County Mississippi. Even city slickers have a pair of boots around here.  
Landon and his best friend Connor

Peyton with some of his classmates on Western Day at PHS, I made pics of all the kids dressed up and after the Twin day pic yesterday Peyton was not too happy about this one, he said he had done is picture duty for the whole year with that one. Ha!

Sabyius and I on Western Day. He is a Junior at PHS, he is an awesome young man and one of my 
Tornado Delegates!


Me with my sweet Friend Abby! 
We work side by side now and I love her to pieces! 

#OOTD #WORKINGIRLWEDNESDAY
 #WESTERNWEAR 
 For Western Day at work I wore Dark denim jeans with sparkles on the back pockets by Earl, purchased at Goody's, Red cowboy boots from Shoe Station, White button-down Polo by Ralph Lauren from Dillards, Silver chain belt by Lane Bryant. Jewelry, earrings by Premier Jewelry, Pandora double strand black leather bracelet and charms, silver bracelet and charms from KaRae's Salon, and Turquoise Cross Necklace, no clue where it came from but I love it. 



BAKED TILAPIA RECIPE

Wednesdays are not only a work day for me but also church night. We get off at 4:30, run home, exercise, shower, eat then head to church. So, that means I need something quick and easy! One of my favorite "healthy" quick meals is baked Tilapia. I buy the frozen bag of Tilapia from walmart, can't remember the brand, it's like $7.00 for a bag. I come in, throw them in a bowl of warm water, frozen and still sealed. I go exercise and when I am done they are thawed and ready to bake. I slap them on some tinfoil (who has time to wash dishes) with non-stick spray and drizzle a tiny amount of olive oil over the top. I also sprinkle a little low sodium seasoning. I put them in the oven while I shower, usually around 15 minutes or so. When I get out I go back and I flip them over to cook another 10 minutes while I finish getting ready. I usually put on some frozen brussel sprouts to boil and occasionally I have baked potato wedges, or a sweet potato if on a challenge. I put all of that on when I set the fish out to thaw.


 This is the best flaky white fish you could ever have. Nutritious, tasty, easy, and fast! 

 

Last note for the day, FINALLY talked a coach into trying Spark! 
Hopefully these guys will see that Life on Spark is how life should be lived! 

No comments:

Post a Comment